La Broquerie Golf Course Protocols
By making a tee-time booking you are confirming that you do not suffer from any symptoms of Covid-19.
We ask that you review our protocols before your arrival
If you have a cough, fever or have been in contact with someone who is not feeling well, do not come to our facility; we do not want you to spread the infection.
Please practice physical distancing (2 meters apart), in the parking lot, around the facility, at tee boxes, in the fairways and on the greens.
Please use hand sanitizer provided at all entrances.
- Power carts will be washed, cleaned, and sanitized after every use.
On the Golf Course
- We have removed ball washers, bunker rakes, and water coolers.
- Flagsticks must stay in the cups and not be touched.
- If your ball lands in a bunker, we encourage you to pick up your ball, use your feet to smooth the sand and then replace the ball in its original location.
After Completing your Round
- Leave cart at designated drop off area.
- Please remove your garbage and belongings from cart.