We are located in the ever-growing bilingual community of La Broquerie, approximately 45 minutes southeast of Winnipeg. We are a great option for Winnipeggers wanting to play rural golf.
La Broquerie Golf was created in 1991 and has since undergone numerous improvements. These upgrades, along with the course’s natural beauty and maturing process, have helped make it what it is today.
Designed by renowned golf course architect David Wagner, the course offers an array of challenges for every age and ability. Golfers can choose between 4 sets of tees, ranging from over 6,906 yards from the back tees to a very manageable 5,114 yards from the advanced tees.
La Broquerie Golf caters to all types of corporate and group tournaments and the restaurant is sure to please every type of palate with an abundance of choices. Come try the La Broquerie Golf experience!
- Length of play – 4 hours
- Please help keep this course beautiful – repair ball marks on greens – replace divots on fairways
- Please keep all power carts and pull carts at least 30 feet from greens
- Power carts must remain on cart paths around tees and greens at all times and remain off all mounding.
- No groups larger than 4 without manager’s permission
- Golfers must allow faster players through
- Shirts must be worn at all times – flat shoes only
- Each player must have his/her own clubs and bag